…Reports Progress In Agri. Sector

Monrovia-May-22-TNR:Upon taking on the presidency, President Joseph Nyuma Boakai told the Liberian people and the world that the government’s transformative agenda including agriculture, road, rule of law, education sanitation, and Tourism will be fully implemented commencing with his hundred days in office.

True to the Liberia leader’s assertion, the government through the Ministry of Agriculture has boosted significant achievements in the agriculture sector within its first one hundred days.

According to the government, it has conducted the National Agricultural Census with the completion of data collection highlighting that the data analysis is ongoing. The government further drafted the National Agriculture Development Plan that is awaiting validation, with it securing budgetary Seed Money as Counterpart funding for the creation of the Agriculture and Enterprise Development Bank.

The Government through its vision to improve the agriculture sector disclosed that the Food Security Strategy is at a 95% completion rate. The government further asserted that it launched and began the cultivation on the University of Liberia Farm for the sole purpose of feeding students, generating income, and for practical training and research.

The Government appropriated US$23,488,543 for the successful implementation of the plan. The recalling and resubmission of the FY2024 National Budget delayed the implementation of key 100-Days deliverables.

The total number of interventions in the 100-Day Action Plan is 87 percent. There are 20 funded interventions constituting 23 percent of the total while the remaining 67 interventions are routine, representing 77 percent. The status of the interventions is either completed, ongoing, or pending. The ongoing and completed constitute the progress made so far. The report combines the completed and ongoing interventions because some interventions such as road maintenance, and drainage, and sewage cleaning are ongoing. Therefore, the combined number of completed and ongoing interventions is 64 which constitutes74 percent of the total interventions; while the remaining 20 interventions represent 26 percent are pending.

The pending routine interventions were delayed because the government was still being constituted, delays due to the recalling of the budget, and funding constraints. These are being prioritized for completion.

  1. says

    Greetings! Very useful avice within this article!
    It is the little changes which will make the most significant changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

  2. Thaank you foor the good writeup. It in fact was a
    amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how can we communicate?

  3. Https://Depot.Lk/ says

    Hi there, this weekend is nice in favor of me,
    for the reason that this moment i am reading this great informative piece of writing here at my house.

  4. مایکروسافت says

    Hurrah, that’s what I was searching for, what a stuff!
    existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.

  5. Abraham says

    Good info. Lucky me I found your siute by chance (stumbleupon).

    I have book marked it for later!

  6. says

    Wow, awesome blog layout! How long habe you been blogging
    for? you mad blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    site is fantastic, let alone the content!

  7. This is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurat info… Thanks for sharing this one.A must rezd article!

  8. Wow that was odd. I juxt wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m
    not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

  9. When Iintially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is adfed I get
    three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thank you!

  10. rtp slot admin jarwo says

    Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after looking at many of
    the posts I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I discovered it and
    I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

  11. ecommerce seo services says

    Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Comments are closed.