Fire Destroys Doctors’ House In Nimba County

…As Citizens Blame JEP


By  Melvin Zawolo Doloquee   / Nimba County

NIMBA-A building that hosted doctors assigned at the Saclepea Comprehensive Health Center in Lower Nimba County has been gutted by fire.

According to the report, the building got burned totally. Some eyewitnesses who spoke with this paper attributed the cause of the fire due power failure from  Jungle Energy Power shock  (JEP). The incident took place early Wednesday Morning on February 15, 2023, when the tenants had left the house.

The fire victims include Dr. David D. Mulbah and Doctor Karwulo Gbengein. There has been no death reported.

Some of the damaged items include a television screen, five laptop computers, two cell phones, one Million Liberian Dollars,    deposit slips, and US $900. The cost of the four-bed room-house is put at twenty thousand (20, 000) United States Dollars.

  1. Enid Meacham says

    Hi admin, You always provide key takeaways and summaries.

  2. Dian Sierra says

    Hi administrator, Thanks for the comprehensive post!

  3. Giselle Rudd says

    Hi administrator, Your posts are always well-referenced and credible.

  4. Sasha McKillop says

    Hello administrator, Your posts are always well-referenced and credible.

Comments are closed.